Hotel Imperial is a luxury hotel which enjoys a central location in the city of Delhi. The place is a paradise among the busy hub of the city. The majestic hotel stands on Janpath of Delhi. The boutique hotel has to its credit many awards. Asia Spa India Award 2012 has been won by the hotel for its quality Spa facilities. Smart Travel Asia has given the hotel its true place among the top 25 hotels. It has won the Best Boutique Hotel Award from Travel and Leisure. It is the winner among hotels providing luxury leisure travel 2011. The hotel has topped the wine provider hotels of Delhi with its excellent services at San Gimignano restaurant. The menu at The Spice Route has been aptly honored. International Star Award has been given to the hotel at Quality Convention Geneva 2012. Gold Circle Award was given to it in 2011 for its excellent performance in the tourism sector.
Delhi International Airport is nearest to the place. New Delhi Railway Station is at a stone’s throw place from the hotel.
Accommodation at the ImperialHotel Imperial, Delhi is a perfect example of flawless services and facilities when it comes to the accommodation aspect of the hotel which caters to the needs of its various customers seeking the best available services of a hotel in New Delhi. 233 rooms have been provided by the hotel including 43 suites good accommodation at the place.
- Deco Room - The nature of the room is quite contemporary which provides all the modern facilities to the customers.
- The Imperial Room - This type of room has been given a unique colonial layout so that the customers may get a feel of the theme and get the latest facilities at the same time.
- Heritage Room - The main attraction of the room is the space that it provides along with a rustic touch to the whole room ambience up to a great extent.
- Grand Heritage Room - The room has been designed and arranged in a colonial manner, but the differentiating factor is the massive space in the room and the high ceilings apart from the other facilities that the room provides.
- Eliza Room - This room has been designed especially for the comfort of ladies. The room comes with customized settings of a combined Imperial and Heritage room arrangement.
- The Heritage Suite - This spacious room has the provision of all the modern day facilities that is all set to delight the customers.
- Art Deco Suite - This room consists of contemporary arrangements and the presence of all the required modern facilities with a king sized bed.
- Luxury Suite - Each and every element inside the room reeks of luxury. The private space showers comfort and amenities suited to modern day needs.
- Royal Imperial Suite - This is the master bedroom which consists of 4 big sized beds and a huge area to accommodate a considerable number of people.
FacilitiesThe different rooms that have been allotted for the purpose of business meetings, conferences and other gatherings are as follows:
- The Royal Ballroom - This beautiful part of the hotel has been witnessing a huge number of events related to the corporate, society, culture, etc. Many notable and eminent personalities have been a part of the various events that have been hosted in the royal ballroom of this prestigious hotel. The ballroom has an impressive capacity of holding up to 500 people at one go.
- Emily Eden & Hodges Room - This room has been specifically designed in a way to cater to the requirements of a business setting. The arrangements that have been made in the room are apt for conducting a highly effective business meeting or conference and the holding capacity of the room is 20 to 50 guests at a time.
- One Imperial Place - This business centre is home to 4 very modernly equipped board rooms which efficiently serve the purpose of conducting various business meetings and conferences. Each board room has its own set of facilities, and the equipment provided in each room suits the necessities of any sort of business meetings that could possibly be held in them.
Traditional Indian hospitality is at its best in Hotel Imperial. The Pillared hallways generate a feeling of grandness to the whole place. One can go for formal sitting arrangement or standing buffet style dining for catering to the guests.
Restaurants and BarsHotel Imperial, New Delhi has an impeccable range of culinary expertise which encompasses all the varieties of cuisines from all extremities. Each of the restaurants that can be visited around the hotel will enable you to visualize different mind capturing stories.
- The Spice Route - The name of this restaurant has been aptly kept due to the fact that it depicts the fantastic story of the various spices which travelled their way from one place to another from all over the South East Asian region. The ambience that the restaurant possesses is one of the finest and soothing in its own unique way.
- 1911 Restaurant - This all day dining restaurant portrays the epic event of Delhi being declared as the capital of India in the year 1911. The arrangement and the ambience of the entire area will take you through the remarkable journey of the event via its décor. The cuisine mainly reflects the true culture of Delhi in a flawless way.
- San Gimignano - This specialized Italian and Alfresco concept dining arrangement by the Hotel Imperial represents the exotic town of San Gimignano in Italy which is known for its cultural and scenic beauty and grace. The food comprises of both traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine which boasts of high quality ingredients which give the best texture, taste and Italian feeling to the food.
- Daniell’s Tavern - This restaurant is based on the concept of regional diversity and beauty that Thomas and William Daniell experienced when they came to India. Based on their observations the specialties of various regions of the country have been incorporated in the menu card.
Apart from the above mentioned dining spots in the hotel, there are other spots meant for pastry indulgences and bars namely - the 1911 Bar, The Atrium, Patiala Peg, La Baguette and Nostalgia. Therefore everyone who comes to enjoy the services of this well renowned hotel, take away with them a great experience to think about in times to come.
Tourist attractions near Hotel Imperial, DelhiBoat at India Gate and enjoy ice-cream under the lights that bejewel India Gate at night. Visit the National Museum which is a small distance away from the hotel. Red Fort of Delhi is very near to the hotel and old markets of Chandni Chowk and Sadar bazaar are always ready to offer hospitality to the tourists in the old Delhi area. Have a view of Delhi from its tall Minarets of Jama Masjid. Humayun’s Tomb and Dargah of Nizammudin Aulia can be visited in the West Delhi area. Lotus Temple is a pure wonder in white marble and near to it is the ancient temple of Goddess Kalka. Chattarpur Temple is another temple much applauded for its craftsmanship in South Delhi. Enjoy a visit to Qutub Minar, a minaret constructed by Sultan Qutub-bud-din Aibak. Iron Pillar of Delhi astonishes many for its rust free quality at large in the Qutub Complex. India Gate, Parliament House and the Raj Path area of Delhi can be visited by those interested in the modern history of Delhi.
Janpath Lane, Connaught Place
New Delhi - 110001, India